1 to 1 Creative Development and Coaching
- Get over the stress; Get instant improvement
- Start a fresh canvas with all your elements lined up
- Nail the delivery with practice and punctuation
- Tune the pitch for different audiences and different lengths
Roy, thanks to your great coaching, I’m getting quite the exposure in the Korean hi-tech community…I’m back in Seattle now, where we have recently setup our USA branch.
Primal Pitch Workshops
- Learn key pitch concepts
- Structure and emotion
- Key stories - how they fit and how to tell them
- Live Practice
- Calendar HERE
Thank you for a great workshop. I learned that I have been making a lot of mistakes in marketing my business and projects. I will rethink the pitches and look forward to exploring more with you afterward.
Workshops Customized for your Group
- Adjust content and priorities to match your team needs
Thank you for sharing your knowledge about pitching and presentation skills as the workshop last Friday. I especially enjoyed your physical depiction of the arc of a pitch. This was really helpful in answering Leslie's question about what to do when getting engrossed in technical details and losing control of the flow of the pitch. I hope you will work with us on a future workshop when we run our next round of Call for Solutions